Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Lost Weekend

I thought that this movie was alright. My favourite part was the music. It was like the music straight out of a horror movie to portray a drama. It was to show how scary his habit really was I think. Unless I am watching a horror movie I like them to have a happy fuzzy ending that this movie didn't exactly have. The fact that he is able to turn down one drink in the end hardly proves that he has quit the habit forever. I also would have liked to have seen him finish his book and have it be a bestseller. Then I think I would have liked it more. I think the movie is a really depressing movie. I can't understand why Helen never left him after all the terrible things he did to her. I would have kicked my boyfriend to the curb for kissing another woman, lying to me and pawning my belongings.

No comments: