Sunday, June 3, 2007

ROCK- N-ROLL !!

Ever wonder what girls do with their boyfriends? Well if you went to the Rock –N-Roll Cinema show you would! You might even find out what makes men EXCITED…animation style. I enjoyed our day out in Bricklane. Some might have got the feeling like they were going to get mugged but I have yet to feel that way around London, though, don’t worry I haven’t put my guard down yet. I had never been to a short film festival ever. My best friends a film major but have never been able to accompany her to any shows. A lot of what they showed seemed to be American short films loaded with humor. I enjoyed La Vie D’Un Chien which tells the tale of a scientist whom forms a formula that will turn humans into a dog. I’m not saying it’s wrong to fall in love with another female dog cause who am I to judge but its gotta be weird….Hilarious though. Great fun!!

No comments: