Sunday, June 10, 2007

Rock and Roll Cinema

My favourite of the short films was La Vie D'un Chien. It had an interesting plot and it was also really funny. I think that it definately made me laugh the most out of all the films. It was cool how they made an interesting film out of all still images and narrations without actors or moving video. It also gave me a chance to see how much french I could understand since I last studied it in highschool. My second favourite had to be Dance Lesson. I love how they used everyday actions to create dance moves. I thought that the video Lucky was pretty good too although I think that after all that they could have let the guy live after he stopped the car. I think that they want you to wonder how exactly that guy got into the situation and why cuz I know I did. I thought that the experience was a really good first cinetrek.

-Lauren Cartwright

No comments: